Looking to Kickstart your Career? We're Hiring.
Peck Electric is looking for qualified Electricians, Apprentices and Installers to work on solar and commercial electrical installations all over the state. We are a rapidly growing company offering competitive pay, excellent International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Union health benefits and the opportunity for a long term career in Vermont’s largest solar installation company. Please send a list of qualifications and/or a resume to email@example.com or apply online now using the link below.
- For installers (CE&CW, does not count "laborer") and apprentices periods 1-4 (1st and 2nd year) – single medical, dental, vision, life and short term disability; funded Health Savings Account; participation in 2 national pension plans.
- For licensed electricians and apprentices periods 5-8 (3rd and 4th year) – full family medical, dental, vision, life, and short term disability; funded Health Savings Account; 5% pension contribution; participation in 2 additional national pension plans
- Must be able to work outside in all conditions
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must have your own transportation and a valid driver's license (vehicles provided for some positions from Solar O&M Technicians to Foremen)
- Must have steel-toe safety shoes